Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 To-Read List

Written by Grace H.


Welcome back to TBG’s Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, Top Ten Tuesday encourages book bloggers to create and share a “Top Ten” list in response to a different topic each week.

This week’s theme is…Books on My Summer 2024 To-Read List!!

Now that summer is here and school is out, teens have a lot of extra time on our hands, and I plan to make a big dent in my TBR stack. Here is a list that I’ve compiled of my most anticipated reads for the summer!



 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy reading them all.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun lineup. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete