Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish WIshes

 by Grace H.

Welcome back to TBG’s Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, Top Ten Tuesday encourages book bloggers to create and share a “Top Ten” list in response to a different topic each week.

This week’s theme is…Bookish Wishlist!!

This is a list I have put together of the top ten books that I wish I could add to my ever-growing collection!


  1. The Cruel Prince trilogy by Holly Black (this is one of my favorite YA series and I wish I had physical copies so I can read them over and over again!)

null

  1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (this is another one of my all time favorites!)

null

  1. The Once Upon a Broken Heart trilogy by Stephanie Garber (a really popular series that I haven’t read yet + the covers are gorgeous!


  1. Swarm by Jennifer Lyle (an intriguing sounding YA sci fi)

null


  1. Five Survive by Holly Jackson (one of the best YA thrillers I’ve read within the past year!)

null

  1. The Temptation of Magic by Megan Scott (newly released supernatural/fantasy novel)

null


  1. Past Present Future by Rachel Lynn Solomon (I really enjoyed the first book in this series, and this next installment sounds like a good read!)

null

  1. Paper Towns by John Green (one of the few John Green books that I have yet to read)

null

  1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh (I’ve had this series on my TBR for a while and I’m very excited to read it)

null

  1. Sunrise on the Reaping by Suzanne Collins (this one isn’t being published for almost an entire year, but I’m already adding it to my wishlist!)

      







Let us know which books you are eager to add to your collection!

4 comments:

  1. I need to try that Stephanie Garner series asap. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swarm has such a cool cover.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read FIVE SURVIVE, but that's it from your list. I liked Jackson's Good Girl's books better. I'm always up for a thriller!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond excited for sunrise on the reaping. I am Hunger Games obsessed!

    my ttt: https://blessedmommysc.blogspot.com/2024/07/top-ten-tuesday-classics-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete