Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of 2023

Written by Brooke K.

Today is another Top Ten Tuesday brought to you by the WPL Teen Book Guild! Top ten Tuesdays are hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s theme is Best Books of 2023. 


From timeless books like Pride and Prejudice to recent bestsellers like The Getaway, I have compiled the ultimate list of my favorite books I read this year. These books just stand out from the rest and are 100% worth checking out. 


Happy reading! 




1. Dear Justyce by Nic Stone
2. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
3. All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Scythe by Neal Shusterman




6. The Getaway by Lamar Giles
7. Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
9. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak




3 comments:

  1. Scythe sure sounds good.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read some great, classic books this year! Happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my all-time favorite books are on here! I love The Book Thief, Scythe, and Salt To The Sea.

    ReplyDelete