Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Mainstream Popular Authors that I Still Have Not Read

Written by Grace H.

The Winter Park Library’s Teen Book Guild is excited to join in on the bookish fun of Top Ten Tuesdays! Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, Top Ten Tuesday is a widespread trend in which book bloggers create a “Top Ten” list in response to a different topic each week.

This week, and for our first Top Ten Tuesday post, the theme is:

Mainstream Popular Authors that I Still Have Not Read.


There’s practically an infinite number of books in the world, and a practically infinite number of authors. But there’s never enough time to read them all. What well-known authors have you not gotten around to reading yet? For me, many of these names will be instantly recognizable as forerunners in the YA genre.


1. Marissa Meyer
2. Rainbow Rowell
3. Leigh Bardugo
4. Neal Schusterman
5. Renée Ahdieh


6. Maureen Johnson
7. Becky Albertalli
8. Stephanie Meyer
9. Jerry Spinelli
10. Jennifer Armentrout




I’m very excited to eventually get around to reading these popular authors’ works, but for now, they remain on my TBR. Look out for more Top Ten Tuesdays in the coming weeks!


-Grace H.


5 comments:

  1. I hope you like them if/when you read them!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Jerry Spinelli :)

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/11/14/top-ten-tuesday-mainstream-popular-authors-that-i-still-have-not-read/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,3,7,8 and 10 are all authors I've enjoyed before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow Rowell is one I also would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read at least one book by six of these authors. Shusterman and Johnson are two authors that I enjoy and have read many books by. I hope you enjoy all these authors when you get around to reading them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete