Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2024 To-Read List

 written by Brooke K.




Unravel MeTahereh Mafi

I am excited to read Unravel Me since I recently read Shatter Me which is the 1st book in the series. 

 

WhisperLynette Noni

I want to read Whisper since the cover looks really interesting. 

 

Pumpkin, Julie Murphy

Pumpkin is my reading list since I enjoyed the movie [of the first book] so I want to read the book series as well. 

 

Monday’s Not Coming, Tiffany D. Jackson

I want to read this book since it has been challenged in other states and it is important to read books from all perspectives. 

 

First-year Orientation, Lauren Gibaldi & Eric Smith eds.

First-year Orientation relates to my life since I will be going to college soon. 




 

Scout's Honor, Lily Anderson 

Scout's Honor is on my list since it covers an important topic and seems like it will be a very interesting read. 

 

Heiress Takes All, Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka

I can’t wait to read Heiress Takes All since it covers a heist which will definitely keep my attention. 


Such Charming Liars, Karen McManus 

This book has multiple perspectives and is about crime so I am looking forward to reading it. 

 

Two Sides to Every Murder, Danielle Valentine 

I have recently been wanting to start reading thiller books so I figured that this book is a good place to start. 

 

Just One Day, Gayle Foreman 

The plot of this book is unlike one I have seen before so I figured that it will be a good read. 


8 comments:

  1. Monday’s Not Coming sounds very interesting.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Fall lineup. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with college! If you're on campus, especially, it's an amazing time of life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to learn if you like Scout's Honor. I started it last year and decided it wasn't for me.

    My Fall TBR: https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2024/09/ttt-my-fall-reading-list-and-how-i-did.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sure curious about Just One Day.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, prepare yourself for Ignite me, the book after Unravel Me... It's insane! My favorite of the entire series.

    Monday's Not Coming is tough as well.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2024-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two Sides to Every Murder looks so interesting. I hope you enjoy all these books and have a wonderful week. - Katie

    My TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2024.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monday’s Not Coming is one I want to read too. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete