Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring 2024 TBR

Written by Grace H. 

Welcome back to TBG’s Top Ten Tuesday! 

Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, Top Ten Tuesday encourages book bloggers to create and share a “Top Ten” list in response to a different topic each week.


This week’s theme is…Books on my Spring 2024 TBR!!


I’ve had a great start to my reading goals in 2024 in the past few months, and I’m so excited to add these books to my “read” pile this spring!



  1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (it’s been on my TBR for much too long)




  1. A Tempest of Tea by Hafsah Faizal (new YA fantasy that just came out!)




  1. The Reappearance of Rachel Price by Holly Jackson (another new YA release!)




  1. This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi (I love Mafi’s other books)




  1. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn (my friend recommended this one to me!)




  1. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (very popular YA series)




  1. Powerful by Lauren Roberts (upcoming spin-off release from popular series)




  1. Pretty Dead Queens by Alexa Donne (I’d like to start reading more mysteries)





  1. The Getaway List by Emma Lord (a new YA rom-com!)




  1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (I’ve heard a lot of good things about this one)




What books are you looking forward to reading this spring?


2 comments:

  1. Six of Crows is really good - and that is coming from someone who doesn't read the genre very often. I hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Bell Jar in college and really liked it. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete